Author Topic: [UO Herald News] 11th Collection items are here!  (Read 7558 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] 11th Collection items are here!
« on: April 08, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »
11th Collection items are here!

<div>Greetings!</div><div><br /></div><div>Today we have some great news! Without further adieu, the 11th year collection items are available in a full package or by individual items here <a target="_blank" href="www.uogamecode.com">www.uogamecode.com</a>.</div><div><br /></div><div>As some of you are aware there were some technical issues that we had to resolve before these could be brought to you. Specifically, there were purchasing restrictions in place to have a limited amount of transactions at the game codes store.&nbsp;</div><div><br /></div><div>As of today these restrictions have been modified to allow players more freedom in their purchase choices. While we can’t completely eliminate all restrictions we have been working on more advanced ways to eliminate the need for restrictions.</div><div><br /></div><div>Thank you!</div><div><br /></div><div>Kilandra</div><div><br /></div>

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=561

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: [UO Herald News] 11th Collection items are here!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 09:40:37 PM »
I guess the real link is this:

LINK

And man, $29.99?  Dear God.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 09:48:52 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 01:01:59 AM »
the items are all terrible too

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 10:48:26 AM »
All the items are terrible!? What!? ???

I want a hitching post that's for  damn sure. Wouldn't mind one of those ancestral gravestones either. But 7$ for the hitching post...Yikes.

Hopefully some go on sale on my shard and I can buy with in-game gold.

It's just amazing how long it took for them to get this up and available.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 10:50:11 AM »
I just can't believe the prices; that's just totally out of control!!!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 11:02:59 AM »
GIMME GIMME GIMME... I haven't had any pixelcrack in months!

Don't fix bugs, Don't include new content, Don't listen to customers... just gimme my PIXELCRACK!

Man if I don't get a 12th anniversary flushable toilet I'm quitting!!  >:(
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 11:05:04 AM »
I agree so many of the prices on that site are ridiculous. I bet they would actually net more of a profit if the items were sold at a more reasonable rate.

I mean how much overhead can they have?

You pay a guy to put together the site and the rest is pretty much residual income no?

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 11:05:59 AM »
I only want the Ancestral Gravestone to add to my house.  Always wanted a Ghost coming to visit my house.  The Hitching Post is neat as well, but since I can make one of my own, I will save the $7.  I agree the prices are outrageous.  This should be included in a Retail Box that we can purchase off the store shelves with the Game DVD, which would hopefully attract more players.  
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 02:20:20 PM »
I thought the Hitching post could be crafted? I know I helped someone get the ingredients before.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 03:16:27 PM »
The Hitching Post can be crafted by Players.  I have made two of them so far.  Some of the ingredients are not easy to obtain though.  For instance, Fire Bunnies drop rate for the Animal Pheromone seems to be One per hour or longer...
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 03:28:48 PM »
Where are the fire bunnies located?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 03:32:11 PM »
Mount Sol? I think its called. the Middle option for Tokona Moongate, and run north for like 2 minutes....
and I agree it takes a while before you get 1 pheromone.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 09:31:03 PM »
Yea but the craftable hitching post can only be recharged two times.

The 11th Anniversary Hitching post can be recharged as many times as you want.

Hell it'll take me an hour just to catch that little rabbit. Minumum wage here in California keeps going up so at $7.25 I'm probably better of buying the one from UOGamecodes than chasing that rabbit around for an hour. That way my rabbit chasing days will be over. ;D

I'm gonna hold off and wait and check the vendors and see if someone throws some of the 11th in Luna. Even if it's overpriced I think I'll pay it rather than fork out RL cash for 'pixel crack'.

If I actually believed buying from uogametime codes would help support the longevity of UO I would glady buy some stuff. However given the history of UOGamecodes and how piss poor they operate I'm going to pass for now.

Also if EA wants to support and promote UO they should start by putting the goddamn game on their list of games on their internet site.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 04:54:36 AM »
What are the ingredients for recharging the 11th Hitching Post? And where do you get them?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 07:39:36 AM »
Also if EA wants to support and promote UO they should start by putting the goddamn game on their list of games on their internet site.

If they really want to promote their game they should put it back on the shelves at wal-mart or Target.  when I started back up 2 years ago, I had to goto 5 different EB games stores before I could find 9th Anniversary a game that was already 2 years old.

Tags: