Author Topic: Icaib has arrived! Sorta New here. well this new computer is!  (Read 1957 times)

Offline IcaibTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Icaib has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
   Hi everybody,...  Icaib here,...
 Used to have access way back when (as i'm sure we all did) lost the info in a computer swap LOL!   Just poking around to see whats new these days. :-X
  Playing on the OSI shards  trying to hopefully throw a few bucks back into their development coffers (as i truly believe we all should) and keep the game we all love alive  and get it off life support HA!
  I'm no good at the whole script/mod  thing so i usually just bow the greater knowledge of the pro's, And following the old adage "better to let those that do, do and do what you do"  And do my own thing  as a flooring installer by day and wannabe    legendary archer    (or maybe a mage)  by night.  I surely must be A legend in my own mind anyway and that is part of the escape and why i (we?) game in the first place ya? :). I have been off and on as life's  ups and downs allow on the OSI shards since 03,  and still play the first character i ever made in UO ;).

i'm sure i'll get to meet some of ya'll and look forward to seeing whats new for scriptUO these days!!
                                                                                                                                         Thanks for reading and peace out all,.. Icaib
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:49:25 PM by Icaib »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Icaib has arrived! Sorta New here. well this new computer is!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 03:44:55 PM »
Thanks for your introduction (again?!) - Restricted status lifted! Feel free to enjoy the site!

Welcome!

Offline IcaibTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Icaib has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 03:50:36 PM »
Thanks for your introduction (again?!) - Restricted status lifted! Feel free to enjoy the site!

Welcome!

THX!!  Glad to be back aboard!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 03:56:35 PM »
Welcome to SUO, again!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 05:15:27 PM »
Welcome back to SUO.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 09:51:43 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Tags: