Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1867 times)

Offline valenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • valen has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: September 15, 2015, 10:22:07 AM »
Hello all, I must have made a boo boo in my previous introduction. I am am 24 years old with a bachelors in computer science from iowa state university.  I mainly program in java and c++ but i am starting to mess with writing my own UO scripts.  I have been playing on an off for about 4 years ish. I have recently returned after about a month off due to being busy with moving.  I am looking forward to learning a new scripting language for UO.  It appears to be a bit difficult from what I have done.  I used to have an old account here but, I cannot remember the information for it unfortunately.  as stated above I am fluent in java and c++ and am an apprentice scripter for UO.  I look forward to learning from you all and hope to be able to write a script that many people will use!

Have a great day!

Valen

Post Merge: September 15, 2015, 10:26:06 AM
Also I would like to add more about my charecters.  I play a sampire on greatlakes as well as a deathstriker.  I can solo most champ spawns without getting killed but accidents do happen! I am working on learning to solo the primevil lich spawn next! its a pain haha! I am also very good at soloing peerless however my luck to get good drops is a bit down lately :/  I an in the process of learning to solo shimmering with my sampire! if anyone has any tips feel free to message me!!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 10:26:06 AM by valen »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 10:54:42 AM »
Hi valen, thanks for the introduction. Restricted status lifted.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to hear more about your solo strategies! Take a look around the site and enjoy :)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 10:57:38 AM »
I need to post my questions about spawning.  We have some pretty old threads about that, but nothing post-Cerveza.  :(

And welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline valenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • valen has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 10:59:14 AM »
more than happy to help out

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 04:48:11 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42