Author Topic: Hiya Guys!  (Read 1501 times)

Offline abarkley31Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • abarkley31 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hiya Guys!
« on: November 16, 2015, 01:10:04 PM »
Hello im abarkley31 and I first started playing UO in 1998! I took an 8 year break from the game in 2006 and i just recently came back roughly a year ago. Im new to scripts but im absolutely loving them lol. I have chars on lake superior, chessapeake, atlantic, legends, great lakes, and a few other jap shards that i only use for idoc'ing  ;D I am 31 years old and i am less than 2 weeks away from having my first kid! My actual UO times are fixing to be knocked down a lil bit for a few months so these scripts are gonna be the only way i can keep everything going like i am now lol. I don't really have a favorite part of the game, i pretty much enjoy every part of it. I do alot of pvp, pvm, and i recently got into idoc'ing and i enjoy doing that just as much! I am looking forward to meeting some new people on here and taking in advice and giving it anytime i can! I hope everyone has a great day and you enjoy my intro!!!!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya Guys!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 02:06:58 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline abarkley31Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • abarkley31 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 02:49:18 PM »
TYVM!!!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 06:01:31 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Congrats on the little one on the way!! Treasure the moments while he or she is you because the grow up way too fast. Get as many pictures as you can. They make great memories when they grow up and even better blackmail pictures in their teen years!!  8)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 07:08:29 AM »
Welcome to SUO,

I second Crisis,  UO is just pixel, but memory of your child will last longer.  Having some help from SUO will sure free up so time.  I still jungle both but real play time (for OU) is hard to come by.   I do have more than other member.  
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:10:16 AM by The Ghost »

Tags: