Author Topic: Elite's intro  (Read 3479 times)

Offline Elite331Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Elite331 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Elite's intro
« on: April 15, 2009, 03:16:46 PM »
Hello everyone!

My name is Elite, I must say this is the first day I have been on this board before.  Everyone is amazing you guys are so detailed and quick on replying and helping out with issue's its wonderful.  I plan on visiting these boards alot! I have jsut started using scripts for some of my game play, and I must say I cant think of a single thing you guys havent come up with Lol! All I can say is please keep up the good work, I greatly apprecaite it as im sure everyone does! I love the heartwood scripts! Absolute favourite ty vm!

Elite
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 03:19:38 PM by TrailMyx »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Elite's intro
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 03:20:29 PM »
Welcome!  I moved your introduction to the new user's introduction section to keep things less cluttered.

Enjoy your stay!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 03:27:56 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 03:25:16 PM »
damn 1 post and he's already Elite!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 03:26:52 PM »
Lol! thanks alot like I said I dont do this stuff lol!

So I believe I have everything d/l'd now and im going to attempt to run it, but damn it looks complicated I read everything, but could you possibly give me a step by step on how to use the heartwood quest?

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 03:31:44 PM »
There are two huge threads of juicy informative nuggets.  Try reading through all that.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 03:38:32 PM »
I have read through a whole bunch of stuff and I already be seeming two problems it says that claw is not intialized and asks if i should contoune with BMeval? also it is saying it cannot locat tool_railengine30k ....I remember reading a thread about that just going to have to find it again....grrrrr....complicated lol!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 03:43:42 PM »
it still stumps the best of us...

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 03:47:24 PM »
Im sorry guys!

Now I cant even seem to find my way back to the threads about the scripts.
These are the scripts I have loaded..
hw_bowcraft
hw_trinket
sampleclawsetup
SUOHWQuester122
RailEngine

Im not exactly sure what else I need or where the news one are.
If someone could possibly post a thread link to help me out or perhaps let me know what im doing wrong, I would be greatly apprecaited thank you.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 03:57:22 PM »
You might want to start with the 1.16 quester since you are new.  Less to worry about.  Also it might be best if you take a bit of time to familiarize yourself with the site and where things are kept.  Also search is your friend.  :)

But if you are new to scripts like this, be prepared to not rush into it.  You'll figure it out.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 04:36:24 PM »
Ok! I apprecaite that, maybe bit off a little more then i should be trying to chew!
So i d/l'd everything with the 1.16 version, everything seemed ok, except I dont know what I missed with the rail_engine because I cant for the life of me figure out how to set it? or what I need to imput?  I've read some threads but all I can see is people saying that they have the error of it not being found, i had that issue but worked through it, and now im just stuck at the moment where I cant figure out how to set the way points to work right... Any suggestions? or a link to read through, MY search doesnt seem to be working as well as hoped... But im looking trying not to get frustrated and give up lol! any help is great, Im also trying not to be the guy who just posted intro and is now asking for help... I'll do my best to have any helpful input as much as I can ty!

Post Merge: April 15, 2009, 04:44:17 PM
Also i am re reading rules and it would appear I already broke a couple Im very sorry, just getting frustrated and I kept seem to find any of the posts I just found an hour ago explaining the rails and scripts...sorry guys I know I PM'd my bad.... wont happen again
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 04:44:17 PM by Elite331 »

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »
No worries.  I'm not even accepting PMs at the moment anyhow.  ;)

I made that "checklist" for a reason.  You might want to go one-by-one down the list and make sure you are satisfying every one of the items.

But be sure to take any discussion about your problems to the appropriate threads, so if you do find out what to do to make it work, it might help others that have problems in the future.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 09:00:41 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: