Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 1510 times)

Offline C4hirTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • C4hir has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey all!
« on: December 10, 2015, 10:07:47 AM »
Hello all!

I am old UO vet, as probably most of people here, people who still play UO or returned to this great game.

After playing a lot of different MMO/MMORPG games in past few years some of my old friends gathered up and decided to play UO again.
All these new games.. they lack of the UO spirit. I could not find it in any game I tried after UO.

I have finished my UO adventure before Samurai Empire was released, so everything starting from SE is kinda new for me.
A lot to explore... and I am enjoying it so far. I am really surprised reading about new mechanics and researching viable builds in both PvM and PvP.

As a coder I find surprising how far did the UO scripting possibilities go and how automated the game can be nowadays.
Great work with all the scripts, can't wait to start testing them out.

Best,
C4h
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 11:07:50 AM by C4hir »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 03:24:55 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 05:46:33 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: