Author Topic: Hello people of Sosaria !  (Read 1196 times)

Offline seGzTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • seGz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello people of Sosaria !
« on: December 18, 2015, 08:59:18 PM »
Hi to all the habitants of Sosaria!

Ummm... some info about me? I'm from Chile, i'm 24 years old and now i'm in way to become a front-end developer :D

I play ultima online since i was 13 years old. I have played all the chilean freeshards and some servers from Argentina.

After a little break of 1 year i'm back to uo, I used to enjoy only the pvp system from ultima online, but now after played a lot of others MMORPG, i'm trying to discover the rest of this beautiful world called Sosaria, trying to solve all the quests, craft all the artifacts, kill all the bosses, etc. Sadly, i have never played in an official server with all the features working properly :(.

I still remember when i could spend days mining in minoc with a pack llama and just using the in-game macros, but now i dont have the same amount of free time so i'm looking for some tools and info to make my life easier <3.

Hope to be useful to the community!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello people of Sosaria !
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 09:24:05 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello people of Sosaria !
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 03:32:08 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: