Author Topic: December 2015 Release Notes  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
December 2015 Release Notes
« on: December 23, 2015, 10:00:02 AM »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: December 2015 Release Notes
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 11:12:13 AM »
Nice list! Great work Crome, I know this was a lot of effort on behalf of a few of you as well as testers, etc but I also know that this was an extraordinary number of coding hours on your part! Well done! Hopefully you'll take a little break and spend time with your girlfriend before she gives up on you!! ;)

Do you mind if I ask a question here? If not, here goes. On the most AWESOME Christmas gift of $20 worth of donation items, will this stack with actual donations? For example, if I want something that cost 2400 points can I donate $4 and add it to the $20?

Thanks for all the hard work Rebirth staff!

And if you are reading this but you don't play Rebirth or maybe you have been thinking about checking it out, this is a great time to give it a whirl! There are a number of us playing there regularly, some exclusively, and plenty of help to get started. A number of scripts formerly only supported on production shards are starting to get ported to Rebirth and I predict a decent little Rebirth free-shard script library coming together in the near future!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 11:36:39 AM »
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:39:08 AM by Crome969 »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 12:30:39 PM »
You mean that 1M Ruble check you wrote me will probably bounce?  Awwww.  :p
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 01:45:48 PM »
Thanks for the info Crome. I was unsure with how it was worded.

I'm sure donations don't even come close to the total costs of the infrastructure, never mind the actual hours coding, managing, developing content, GM'ng, etc, etc, etc. All for the love of UO! :D

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 02:26:36 PM »
Thanks for the info Crome. I was unsure with how it was worded.

I'm sure donations don't even come close to the total costs of the infrastructure, never mind the actual hours coding, managing, developing content, GM'ng, etc, etc, etc. All for the love of UO! :D

X

If we take all that into account, 2 hours of my coding work would be more expensive then whole hosting infrastructure ;)
I personal can say i like it to develop new content for uo, pure love :)

Tags: