Author Topic: Mwinc. Miner  (Read 22801 times)

Offline Piller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Piller has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Mwinc. Miner
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2022, 04:45:16 PM »
ah thats it, i cant get into easy uo. My e-mail is tied to my old acct 10 years ago and have no idea on user name/password. Have e-mailed admin a few times but no response.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2022, 03:23:58 AM »
I would just make a new account, sucks to have lost the original but at least you could still download scripts there to fix up.

Offline Bferal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Bferal has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2022, 08:38:48 AM »
is anyone having trouble with the script? for me all it does it recall to the first ore spot and stand there? Anyone had that issue that knows how to fix it? please nad ty!?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2022, 12:30:47 PM »
Sounds like you need to add the mul files back. They removed them years ago but adding them back does not hurt anything. Search here and you should find a post by Gimlet with them. I am getting ready to head out or I would try and find the link for you.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2022, 03:31:30 PM »

Offline Bferal

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2022, 05:17:51 PM »
i appreciate you posting that link for me! i have downloaded it. Im sorry to sound like a noob but i know little to nothing about coding is there a strand to teach me how to put the files in the script. The ter are in files and the script is just lines of code so i am not sure how to implament it in, or do i just open the files with the script? thank you for your time!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2022, 10:38:08 PM »
The mul files should be unzipped and then copied to your ultima online program directory.

In my pc that is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic

It is the same folder that has your client.exe file (the main file that runs ultima online)

Offline Bferal

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2022, 11:29:46 PM »
 thank you! you are awesome! i would have never figured that out

Tags: