« on: April 21, 2009, 08:15:14 AM »
Just wanted to say hi

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 08:27:27 AM »
Hi is nice.

Hi I'm Cerberus767 and I've been playing UO for XXX years. I have chars on XXX shards and have played XXX free shards.

I enjoy scripting and want to learn more about it. My first script I ever used was XXX. I hope to learn a lot while here.

Thats much nicer.

We get a lot of "Hi, wheres the scripts?" posts here and feel a lot happier about posts like the one I described.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 09:04:44 AM »
Why don't you take a few days and think up some stuff to post about yourself?

Come back in say... oh, I don't know.... 5 days or so... and tell use a little about yourself  ;)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 09:28:37 AM »
Hi I'm Cerberus767 and, frankly, I'm only posting this because I have to. Personally I have no interest in this site or anyone on it excepting the scripts I intend to use for my own personal gain within UO paying no mind or respect to the creative genious behind many of them. I have no intention of coming back unless I have an issue or question that has already been discussed and answered several times in the applicable script thread even though the instructions explicitely outlined steps to take to avoid said issue. Furthermore, I'm going to get annoyed when someone suggests that I read through the instructions or the thread before posting more questions because I will assume that they are not willing to help and I will accuse them of such.

Thanks for playing.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Daeus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Daeus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 10:58:47 AM »
Having a few days to think about it sucks.   ;)

He didn't even post in the right area.

Tags: