Scripting Resources & Utilities > Razor Enhanced

Razor Enhanced section

<< < (2/3) > >>

bendel:
Someone from RazorE community 'Soltrac', also made an DLL to use C# without the need of vs studio for thoses who don't use Python, but can't be debugged as python scripts are.

--- Quote ---Just add the ExtendRazor.dll to the project and call: ExtendRazor.Start() on a new button. On close, ExtendRazor.StopAll() should be called to close all opened threads
--- End quote ---

Here is the source.

Crome969:
Well C# without debugging is like grabbing the engine but dont take the car

Trigs:
Going to look into this a bit when I have some spare time, but seems like it would be a good replacement for UOSteam,

Anything comparisons you can provide if you have used much UOSteam bendel? It seems to have much of the same features from looking at the gui, but one of the main reasons I even use steam at all is for it's seemingly excellent target handling in macros - does RE provide a similar feature?

Alexdan:

--- Quote from: Trigs on September 05, 2018, 06:20:37 AM ---Going to look into this a bit when I have some spare time, but seems like it would be a good replacement for UOSteam,

Anything comparisons you can provide if you have used much UOSteam bendel? It seems to have much of the same features from looking at the gui, but one of the main reasons I even use steam at all is for it's seemingly excellent target handling in macros - does RE provide a similar feature?

--- End quote ---

You can see this video guide too see how RE target system work:

12TimesOver:

--- Quote from: Crome969 on September 05, 2018, 12:23:35 AM ---Well C# without debugging is like grabbing the engine but dont take the car

--- End quote ---
Haha! This is my new Skype For Business tag line!! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version