Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Submit your Script

Crisis Tinkering Master

(1/1)

Crisis:

--- Code: ---;===================================================================
; Script Name: Crisis Tinkering Master
; Author: Crisis
; Version: 1.0
; Client Tested with: 7.0.87.11
; EUO version tested with: 1.5 (version 335)
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Release Date: 09/19/2020
; Initial Writing Date: 09/20/2018
; Testing & Reworking Date: 05/11/2020
; Revision Date: N/A
; Purpose:
;     . To GM Tinkering
;     . Trains from 0
;
; Revisions:
;     . None yet
;
; Requirements:
;     . Iron ingots and enough tinkering tools until you can craft them on your own.
;     . Make sure to have only iron ingots in the resource secure, it will use whatever ingots are in there.
; Future Updates:
;     . None Yet
;
; Special Thanks:
;     . Manwinc for use of his crafting subs
;     . TrailMyx for the use of his sournal handling subs
;
; Copyright: 2020 Crisis
;===================================================================
--- End code ---

* Trains Tinkering from 0 - 100
* If training from 0, you must have enough tinker kits in your bag to take you to 30 tinkering
* Need ingots in a secure container
* Pause/Resume Button
* Make sure to have only iron ingots in the resource secure, it will use whatever ingots are in there

If you download this, please leave feedback on how it ran for you.

CityKitty:
I used this to get my character from 90.0 to 100 tonight and did it in barely three hours and change. Setup was a non issue, just show the usual stuff and hit play. I was fishing up chests on the computer beside this one so could keep an eye out. It didn't need me at all and I think the leveling up went very quickly. My recommendation if you need to level up a tinker.

formerlyrara:
YEah Yeah... old tinker script, but i guess the author did a ok job, works like a champ, helped me finish off a character needing GM tinker so thanks buddy!! super fast and no issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version