Author Topic: auto tamer  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Nightsaber2000Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nightsaber2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
auto tamer
« on: January 12, 2021, 02:51:18 AM »
; Script Name: Fateswhim's Tamer
; What it does: set the %tametype to whatever you want to tame, i have some of the codes written out for you. Usually 2 letters.
; It will look for those, walk to them and tame it till it passes, then kill it with ebolt.
; If you are under attack it will ebolt enemy and try to heal. <not perfect>
; if your target is a paragon, it will attempt to ebolt it to death.
; if nothing is nearby, it will wait a bit and look again.
; It will not run rails, so you may want to attend and walk your char up to point where you can see animals name
;HIGHLY suggest casting protection if in an area where you may be attacked
The only problems i've had with this - (and ive levelled 4 tamers with it so far) are
 A. sometimes the client has you flagged as having an "enemyid" but there is no enemy. I find if you attack something, let it hit you, then kill it it tends to clear this. This is a client problem not a script problem, but I include it in case you start up and its ebolting over and over.
B. sometimes you can get stuck behind something and be in an infinite pathfinding loop beause pathfinding is terribad.
C. sometimes a frost troll, etc will attack you at a bad time. this script only currenly checks once youve tamed your creature, and killed it. If you keep a spell chan -0 mage weap suck as swords of prosperity equipped its not that big a problem, but I have died to them on occasion.
D. If you decide to move your character in the middle of script running, and it sees one of your tame creatures, pathfinding can get stuck on your mouse, just doubleclick somewhere to end it.

Post Merge: January 13, 2021, 06:53:17 AM
UPDATE added a few more enemy checks, so it should more actively look for enemies now, making a bit more survivability.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
FWtame.txt
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 06:53:17 AM by Nightsaber2000 »

Offline zhangyufeisjmr

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zhangyufeisjmr has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: auto tamer
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 11:40:12 PM »