Author Topic: Gold farming  (Read 2043 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Gold farming
« on: July 20, 2021, 03:25:49 PM »
what is the best script for picking up gold from a champ spawn and that also uses a Bag of sending.....and thats fast.......thx 
                                                                                                                       Kandie

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Gold farming
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 06:22:44 AM »
Have you tried TM's looter? It uses bag of sending, it also has an option to loot from the ground.

I tried writing my own simple looter just to loot the ground and ran into lots of issues, so I wouldn't share that with anyone. There is lots to take into account when trying to grab something and moving the character. There is also issues over instanced corpses that I have not seen any script fix, because most of the time you will loot within the few minutes until the corpse is released to be lootable by anyone.
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Gold farming
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 10:16:06 AM »
what is the best script for picking up gold from a champ spawn and that also uses a Bag of sending.....and thats fast.......thx 
                                                                                                                       Kandie

I wrote this quick and dirty script a while ago (long while) that I never fully released.  It's a paired down looter that loots things with specific #FINDKINDs.  Just put in "POF" into the list and check "Ground?"

It was designed to be very fast (for EasyUO).  It worked OK.  Make sure you download the version 9.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=13380.msg111148#msg111148
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 01:58:28 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: