0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Karzar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: October 29, 2021, 06:38:33 AM »
I'm new here and the capability of the scripts I've been looking at is impressive..

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 07:39:43 AM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the stickied examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in English.)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 09:53:03 PM by Crisis »

Offline KarzarTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Karzar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 09:00:01 PM »
Thanks for the welcome Crisis and the push to make a good introduction.

I started playing UO the summer of 1998 and played until 2002. I started on Catskills. I remember making a lumber jack/carpenter and selling a bag full of wooden shields for like 500 gp. Then getting sad when the vendor wouldn't buy anymore. I was on a 56k modem. The run from Minoc and Vesper took a while I was so laggy. I would have always run on, but it was actually like walking everywhere since it was so laggy. I was really proud of myself when I GM'd animal taming. Made farming fire elementals in Deceit a good money maker. I managed to get a tower. I remember looking at ebay and thinking I could sell my account for $300. Which was a lot of money at me since I was young.

My favorite memories in UO are when my two in game friends convinced me to start Siege Perilous. I attended both of their weddings about 18 years later. I came back to UO 3 weeks ago. Even though PVP was my favorite part of UO originally, I am playing an Endless Journey account and want to experience all the PVM content. I've ran some scripts already and look forward to exploring the scripts on this sight since their functionally looks pretty deep.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 09:20:44 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2021, 09:52:13 PM »
Excellent update! I started on Cats too, was about 2000. Good times, good times. Welcome to SUO! Don't be a stranger, we have good peeps here and our community is the best!

Tags: