Author Topic: Introduction of Totana  (Read 775 times)

Offline totana42xTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • totana42x has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction of Totana
« on: November 02, 2021, 02:36:28 PM »
Hi everyone.

I'm Totana, been playing UO on and off since 1998. I first played on my uncles account and would look forward to visiting him so I could play. Then came the day were I could convince my parents to let me spend my pocket money on this weird online game.
I'm 30 now and can't help but dip back in to my old wizard game.
Used to play on Europa on OSI and then flitted around different freeshards always striving for that nostalgia.

I've had many careers including entertainment for the elderly, cook, actor, banker and salesman to name a few.
Ultima Online has been the one game I would always go back to however.

Back when I played religiously I was heavily into faction pvp (I was a SL boy). Now I am a lot more laid back, will kick into pvp mode when the need arises but very much enjoy wandering around farming.
If Tonto or A Newbie killed you back then... I'm sorry. The more likely thing is you killed me though and to that I say... I forgive you :P .

Hopefully I can get back to creating my newbie bags for people to help them on their journeys and maybe... just maybe... rekindle that love they had for this fantastic game.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction of Totana
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 04:43:06 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction of Totana
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 07:28:56 PM »
Great intro! Welcome to SUO!

Tags: