Author Topic: UO Vice and Virtue  (Read 24233 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: UO Vice and Virtue
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2022, 07:36:18 AM »
So it's been about 1 month since I started.  So far I've made 5 different characters:
1) General fighter - quick start for gold - will turn into a Sampire
2) Fisherman/Scribe - because fishing and Tidus stopped supplying runebooks. :)
3) Stealth tamer - because?  Unsure, I like lurking...
4) Peace tamer - duh
5) Miner/lumberjacker/tinker (just started)

It's been fun and you can tell that everything I found annoying with vanilla UO had probably annoyed the staff as well.  Since you can withdraw from your bank at nearly any transaction, you don't have to carry gold with your when you buy vender things like scrolls and regs.  Also the portable moongate is really a handy thing.  Finally, I really like how they made skill mods useful on magic items by not counting the value toward your own skill cap.  So it's easy to make your character more flexible by adding a few different jewelry items.

I just started doing the taming BODs as well.  I keep getting distracted with other little projects on the server.  There really is a bunch to do over and above the normal UO fare.  Probably the best thing you can say is that the staff is clearly active with the normal shard day-to-day.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: