Ultima Online Fan Board > General UO Chat - Freeshard edition

UO Vice and Virtue

<< < (2/10) > >>

TrailMyx:
It makes my brain hurt how much you guys have decorated the cities.  Your deco team really has a great flair for it.  Having done this kind of thing before, I can appreciate how much work went into this given the quality/usefulness of the tools I had when I did this.  It really is a pain in the a$$.  Kudos. 

I've played for a couple days and it really is very nice.  I'd recommend this shard to anyone wanting to give UO a fresh start.  I was thinking about following Lexia when they migrate/reset, but after what I see at VnV, I think I'll continue with you guys.

No complaints so far, especially for the starting player - it's very easy to keep up your momentum with easy resurrection and new player teleporting.  Even the more obscure adventure places seem to have player support so that frustration remains at a minimum.  It's annoying to die, but not at all frustrating.  You can tell that whoever is doing the player support tweaks knows the full UO map very well.

So far so good!

TrailMyx:
So far I've made 4 separate characters.  I started with a Paladin just so I could get enough gold to finance the basics.  I managed to farm enough LRC items to start a pure mage once I found a good spell channeling mage weapon.  From there I farmed a few harder places to pad my LRC cache.  Once I got another set of LRC, I started my tamer.  Getting spellweaving on this shard is a PITA because the Exodus dungeon is a horror show to get the required minons to complete the SW quest. The dungeon is completely stuffed with bad guys.  I might have to give up on SW.

I'm presently finishing my fisherman so I can farm my lovely MIBs.  The FaF works great here once you reach 75.0.  I made a quicky script to fish off the shore until the FaF can take over.

Oh, I also made a stealth/mage just so I can stealth around and get some need runes since most spawns are pretty heavy.  The Ice dungeon is another place where it's pretty much insanity 24/7.

Crisis:
I just really started tonight. I made a tamer but with no LRC, I started a miner/LJ to make some money. I might make a pally too since they are more fun than mining by hand lol.

TrailMyx:
I have a few pieces of LRC items if you'd like.  Having just gotten my fisherman pulling up chests, I have a better source now.  Been busy tweaking my MIB autofarmer so that it'll work on VnV.  It must be totally broken on OSI if VnV functions similar.

From what I see, I think KalInEx's sosmaster seems to be broken as well.  I had to completely tweak my MIB OCR function so that it'll read the coords.  It's very slow, but it works.

Gaderian:
If you want to toss me an SOS - I can check out the sos master script's ability to read one. Only takes a few minutes that way. Probably takes longer to train up fishing than to figure out how the OCR functions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version