;  Organize a runebooks contents.  Lets you experiment with rune placement
;  before you commit to the layout.
;
;
; Menu designed with Menu Designer.
;
;============================================

--- End code ---

This is one of those strange scripts that can be pretty nice when you want to re-organize the contents of a runebook.  It's a bit slow since you can get lots of "you must waits" generated by removing runes.

Note this script removes the runes to scan the names, so be careful to either commit your changes, or restore the runes.  Otherwise you'll have a pack full of runes and an empty runebook.

I haven't tested this too much so any feedback would be welcome.

pixijayne:
Ok ...

As a returnee, who has brought her 2 kids along I have been charged with the setting up of some of the finer things ...

Rune books is one thing.

With the new rules inplace many of my old runes are now working so its revamp time for all my rune books, then I plan to copy them for the kids  ...

I tripped over this script and its being quite helpful, but it could be better.

I found these newfangled items a Runic Atlas giving bunches more space for runes ... this script is set for the old style rune books, how big a job is it to upgrade the script - Im happy to do some of it I just need a hand to get started  ....

TrailMyx:
Oh yeh, this script is REALLY REALLY old.  I wrote it even before this site was even in existence.  I'm sure it could use some sprucing up from the technical level in addition to all the new-fangled items such as the runic atlas.  In all honestly, I never really considered this script finished, but if it gives people a starting point, then at least it still has some use.

I haven't even looked into the runic atlases yet.  Probably not a terrible job, but nothing small either.

Crisis:
One of these days I will need to try this out. I have a lot of old and outdated runebooks.

pixijayne:

--- Quote ---One of these days I will need to try this out. I have a lot of old and outdated runebooks.
--- End quote ---

As TM said
--- Quote --- this script is REALLY REALLY old.
--- End quote ---

But it worked flawlessly; on the old style runebooks. Kinda made me wish I hadnt invested so much time and effort in getting the new Runic Atlas books  ....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version