Author Topic: Hello Friends  (Read 660 times)

Offline hans6883Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hans6883 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Friends
« on: August 09, 2022, 04:37:12 AM »
I started playing UO when I was 16 back in 1997.  My original character was Mr. Dark and he was red sometimes.  I played for several years on the Napa Valley shard in the days of no tram/fel.  The experience I had set the bar for gaming for me moving forward.  I played other games over the years, but none of them lived up to UO. Eventually life happened and I didn't have time to play anymore.  20 years later, I was able to recover my accounts and take some time to mess around with UO again. I primarily play a tamer on Napa Valley, but enjoy crafting as well. I've also recently just started doing some basic raids with my kids.  I have caught some flack from the wife for playing UO, but I could be doing worse things with some of my free time, and it gives me and the kids something to do together.

The other allure for me is that I'm really into coding and scripting.  It is a passion of mine and I do it for fun.  I'm hoping to gain some inspiration from some of the work on this site and see how I can contribute.  I've been reviving some OEUO scripts and getting them to work. 

Hope to see you around.

Mr. Dark

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Friends
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 08:36:05 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Friends
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 03:08:57 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: