0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • 15hector85 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: December 03, 2022, 03:13:51 PM »
Hello all, joined this community a while back and then quit UO. back at it again, Been off and on playing since 2000. Had a choice between UO or Diablo 2 and went with UO and never looked back. This game is always nostalgic and one of my favorite games ever. Hope to add more positive things to this community and willing to learn from it as well. Thank you! I play on Atlantic at the moment on a character named Genesis. I use to play on Pac/Baja/Sonoma in FL and TBA doing PK and PVP I've been wanting to get back into pvp but just doing the whole pve thing now.

Im 37 years old and got in the game at 15. I'm assuming a majority of us were around that age when we first started our UO journey. I've played a majority of MMo's that have released and only two games have been my favorites. This one and Dark age of camelot.

My main focus in this game at the moment is my treasure hunter, Treasure hunting has always been my favorite and have been doing it now on my Thunter mage and my Discord tamer.  Hopefully I get approved and look forward to meeting new people.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 03:18:33 PM by 15hector85 »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 04:14:54 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 07:06:02 PM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: