Author Topic: Insane UO - Yes, I'm back to UO, but with my own free shard this time!  (Read 3080 times)

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Yes, I've returned yet again to UO, but this time, decided to host my own shard! Check out Insane UO and let me know what you think! Launch date is today so get in early and get your coveted house plots!

Hope to see you all around!

Server: login.insaneuo.com
Port: 2593
Discord: https://discord.gg/2Z2s6xXX5F
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Insane UO - Yes, I'm back to UO, but with my own free shard this time!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2023, 07:49:57 AM »
Since I love building new character, I'm creating a few here.  Actually a pretty nice amount of players online at any one moment.  Seems to be pretty vanilla UO which is OK in my book.  Do you have a vender search?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2023, 01:21:22 PM »
It's pretty similar to vanilla UO with a bunch of little Quality of Life improvements. We're releasing a whole bunch of brand new Doom arties this month and expanding the Transmog potions. Also have a ton of new pets (elemental steeds) with more coming. Working on a new dungeon adventure that'll be good for larger groups.

And yes, vendor search is on! We're looking into being able to buy directly from search too,but haven't done that yet.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2023, 01:26:38 PM »
Awesome!  Yeh, I found the vender search in the player context menu.  Now if I can only find a taming PS!   Skill game is pretty quick.

Another thing I didn't find is a automated or context routine to summarize your resists and suit attributes.  I had thought that was added to vanilla ServUO, but it's been forever since I played with that code.  Anyhow, looking good so far!  Lots of helpful players I've run into so far.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2023, 03:36:23 PM »
The discord link to join the server had expired,  That the msg I have receive anyway? 

Also  anyone manage to login with Orion.

Tags: