Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1371 times)

Offline DrystardTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Drystard has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: March 14, 2023, 08:29:55 PM »
Hello everyone. My name is Brian Scott and I play on Pacifica. I am also know as Blind Fury and alot more!
I played UO from 1998 to 2003 then left until recently.

I love UO and just started playing again!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 08:52:27 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

Offline DrystardTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Drystard has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 07:58:21 PM »
Ahh! I uhh hate talking about myself!

UO was a great part of my early childhood. I used to stay up late at night for server resets to do daily spawns. I had a number of different characters including a tamer, crafter, mage, thief, and warrior. Unfortunatly, returning to Pacifica, i found the server to mostly be empty, so i moved to Atlantic and started building new characters. Its been interesting to see the things that changed over the last 15 years and the things that stayed the same. Overall i am an old school player and dont care for the neon or fancy items/armor to wear. I simple leather suit will suit me fine without all this mixing and matching and crazy stats that happen.

I used to love PVP but overall havent gotten used to the new pvp styles and system.

Hopefully this help!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2023, 08:47:42 PM »

Thanks for your expanded introduction, we hope you enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 06:17:17 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: