Author Topic: my uo life  (Read 1157 times)

Offline maloyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • maloy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
my uo life
« on: March 17, 2023, 05:08:43 AM »
hello i am maloy i have played from 2001 to 2005 on a range of shards from lake superior to legends to great lakes atlantic and even some euro shards i do very little pvm stuff or even spend much time in tram it is always fel i love to pvp i would come backthrough the years for year at a time or two, now my main shard is atlantic , pvp and spawns are the only thing that i do i used to love factions but this vvv thing they call factions is ok. i remember back when they had faction the big base wars we had with sigils and now you just turn them in same town (kinda dumb if you ask me). i came back in 2020 full time and has been really good pvp and i have started to do some events that they have done but only in fel (lol) and now i  started to make a crafter to try my hand at imbueing, which i have never done before. the temp that i like to play since i come back in 2020 is the stealth thrower garg, i do have characters on many different shards that i used to play with more sharded now. so with all that i have said hope it was a ok introduction=)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: my uo life
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 07:37:09 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: my uo life
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2023, 11:31:24 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: