Author Topic: Hello All!!  (Read 1069 times)

Offline ZoneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Zone has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello All!!
« on: October 20, 2023, 06:59:59 PM »
Hello to all!

My name is Zone, I have been playing ultima online since 1999. UO was something I really enjoyed doing with my brother in law (At the time my sisters first husband). It was our bonding moment, he taught me how to play on Siege and our main shard was Baja. I quickly moved through the ranks of newbie and entered into the glorious world of newbie'ish. I used to run with M!S and our big enemy was TC. We used to pvp on ice island a lot as well as yew gate. I ran a stealth archer for pvp. I took a very long break from 06/07 and returned in 22.

I returned to UO Retail November of last year so I have been back playing for almost a year. I am excited that I was able to find a new UO Family as I learned, unfortunately, that most of the previous family I had either passed away or moved on from the game like many others. I am extremely excited to be back and look forward to making my name known throughout the lands of Sosaria!!!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 08:18:40 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All!!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 01:16:34 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: