0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • seanriter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy!
« on: November 20, 2023, 12:12:04 PM »
Hello everyone, I have been a off and on UO player for many many years now. I quit and then I come back on, like a boomerang. There is something about the game that pulls me back in and then I get pissed off with some player on another and quit. I just can't help myself. I was reluctant to try Orion, but now that I am using it, I love it. Especially since I love playing in CC and the cluttered bag pack has been a pet peeve of mine. Orion fixes that problem quite nicely and still lets me play in PVM. I am looking forward to learning and using more of Orion functionality. Learn how scripting works, and how best to apply in game. This let's us focus on what is fun about the game, rather than tedious training or farming.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 12:47:38 PM by seanriter »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 02:30:43 PM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline seanriterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • seanriter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 02:45:17 PM »
Thank you, appreciate it.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2023, 08:40:54 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: