Author Topic: Hello UO!  (Read 584 times)

Offline markizTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • markiz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello UO!
« on: November 28, 2023, 02:34:57 PM »
Hello everyone!
I first got acquainted with Ultima Online in 2008, playing on pirate servers. One of the most fascinating aspects of the game for me was the possibility of automating many processes. Scripts and other programs always attracted me, and thanks to Ultima Online, I became interested in programming. Even though I'm not a programmer, I'm willing to spend hours studying code, trying to understand the scripts I download. I would like to learn to write my own scripts, but I don't know where to start.
In addition to my periodic play, I often return to the game to see how everything around it, including the assistant programs, updates, and more, is improving. I'm always amazed by the continuous development and improvements made to Ultima Online over the years.
I would appreciate any help, advice, and recommendations on learning programming and creating scripts for Ultima Online. With anticipation, I look forward to your support and hope to receive it soon.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Hello UO!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 02:51:21 PM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 05:40:48 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 08:15:30 AM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: