Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 585 times)

Offline MorghulisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Morghulis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!
« on: November 28, 2023, 09:17:15 PM »
Hello there! I am glad to get to know and learn and share with you all! My name is Morg, played multiple games over the years. Always tended to learn the more advanced side of games and other enhancers. Been at this for a while now on my own and excited from finding a forum of like minded induvials. Father of 2 and happily married old man in real life. Do I.T. work as my day job from home.
As for ultima online currently playing 3 accounts, bounce around from pvp setups, sampires, tamer bard and mages. Started game when I was a wee lad!
Hoping the holiday recently went well for all here! Thankyou for your time reading my introduction.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 08:14:17 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 02:57:38 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: