Author Topic: Brand New to Forum, Hello Everyone  (Read 689 times)

Offline Gman70Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Gman70 has no influence.
  • Slay Thine Enemies With Love
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Brand New to Forum, Hello Everyone
« on: November 29, 2023, 08:08:19 AM »
Hello everyone how are you all?? I am a 53 year old graphic artist, I have school, training and multiple decades of experience in graphic arts, tradition arts and 3D Modeling for animation in film and gaming. I took classes and passed in college for java script and C++ but do not speak the language well at all. I am a modeler and concept artist that is retired. I had very bad blood clotting issues while I was interning for BioWare and never got to do my dream of creating awesome designs and help build better worlds for gamers. I had a stroke and stayed in hospitals in the Dallas Area for months and can no longer work. I am willing to learn and help as much as I can in this community. If you need some kick butt graphics done let me know, I am disabled now and have all the time in the world on my hands. For a guy who used to work two full time jobs, go to college and do freelance work on the side; disability is horrible on me. I don't know what to do with my time, hehe.

Anyways, look forward to getting to know you guys and helping ease the pain of to many actions having to be done repetitively that will give you carpel tunnel!! Here is a link to my portfolio https://streetergraphics.wixsite.com/gstreeterportfoliohome , hope ya like some of my work, still think the best is yet to come for artwork.

Cheers!!!
:) You never know if you don't ask!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Brand New to Forum, Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 08:12:55 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Gman70Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Gman70 has no influence.
  • Slay Thine Enemies With Love
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 08:15:06 AM »
Well one thing I forgot, I play UO!!! HAHA, I have been playing since late 1998 and have played on Chessy, Atlantic and LA since then. My main home is Chessy, Love that shard. I don't PVP very well, but am learning. When I used to PVP back before insurance it was much different than now. I try but cannot keep up with animated attacking, auto healing and trap box automation, etc.. are hard to try  to deal with when doing it all by simple one button in game macros.

I love taming and am constantly looking for another Blaze Cu and better and better pets for stats more than cool looks. But I do love the rare pets. I have a plethora of characters over 3 accounts but my main is Shadeweaver, you can reach me on Discord under that name as well.

Thanks again for the invitation into this new tool and community, hope to get to know each of you!!

Post Merge: November 29, 2023, 08:15:54 AM
Thank you!!
:) You never know if you don't ask!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 02:59:39 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 06:48:56 AM »
Welcome to SUO
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: