Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Combat/Healing/Looting

EV/NF Caster 2.0

(1/5) > >>

Scotch_Tape:
This will cast Energy Vortex and Nature's Fury and keep your follower slots full.  It will also cast invisibility or attempt to hide if you have the hiding skill.  It detects when you are losing health and heals you.  If you are poisoned it will cure.  There is an option to just stay hidden and stop casting summons.  If you need to leave that spot you can hit pause, move around, and hit start again and it will continue casting on that same spot if you place your character on the same spot.  If you pause then move to a different spot it will let you reset casting location.  Menu button for resetting cast location on the fly.

This script automatically checks how many follower slots the EV takes so if you are unmounted and EV's take 2 slots it doesn't get stuck. 

I didn't test the Natures Fury part of the script, so if you use it let me know if there are any issues.

EV/NF Caster 2.0
Features:
 -Casts Energy Vortex or Natures fury.
 -Will use hiding skill if you have hiding.
 -Menu Driven.
 -Basic life support.(Heal/Cure)
 -Detects follower slots and cost per summon.
 -If you pause and move it allows you to get new
  target.
 -If you pause and hit start again on same spot it
  resumes casting on same location from before.
 -Menu option to just stay hidden without casting
  summons.

Directions:
 1.) Load Script.
 2.) Hit Play.
 3.) Move to spot you would like to cast from.
 4.) Hit "Set Location" on menu.
 5.) Wait for target cursor, Target spot you
     want to cast summons.
 6.) Hit "Start" Button on menu.

*Updated 9/4/2020
-fixed broken menu
-will cast in a different location if location get's blocked.
-If you set your location too far away it will change spot to max and call you an idiot.

Petkiller:
You posted this at just the right time, I was working on almost the same thing last night.  I looked at a journal scan for location blocked then have it try to cast a few tiles away(not working yet I think the z axis is messing me up).  I will test it this afternoon and see if the nature's fury works, I think a human char has about a 50% to cast it even at 0 skill if you have done the quest.

Cerveza:
You could also check number of followers.

--- Code: ---gosub cast

sub cast
set %followers #followers
repeat
do all your casting stuff
gosub get_target_spot
until #followers > %followers
return
--- End code ---

You can tell if something is cast by the number of followers you have. If you have room for more followers, just keep casting. Or you can use TM's great casting (runebook) sub.

You can also include a gosub in the repeat to change target positions.

A real slick menu with check boxes to cast in the same area, or randomly around you... with a settable distance, would be nice ;)

Scotch_Tape:
Has anyone tried this out?  I'm curious if there are any big issues with it working right?

--- Quote ---
You can also include a gosub in the repeat to change target positions.

A real slick menu with check boxes to cast in the same area, or randomly around you... with a settable distance, would be nice ;)

--- End quote ---

I'm looking into a more stable way to target, I'm a slow learner.  How it is now I've run this for over 24 hours without any problems, but I would like to make it have a better target system other than just using the last target.  I don't know about having it casting randomly around you, I don't see it as very useful for how I normally use it, but let me fix any bugs with it before I go adding more stuff.

Thanks for your input, I'll work on that.

Petkiller:
I tested it out in a few places in toknuo worked fine for me on low level spawn.  It also worked ok on the toknuo champ until the third level spawn came out. Those revant lions just revel too much.   I tried to get a random casting working but I think it would take some kind of tile scaning sub.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version