• Reputation Power: 0
  • yucka has no influence.
  • Where's the Any Key?
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: August 03, 2009, 02:27:41 PM »
Hello, yucka here... Was trying to download OMGBurgers taming script when I realized I needed at least one post to do so, so what better place than here? I have been playing Ultima Online for about 9 years now kind of off and on. I have always been on the Catskills shard and have done a little of everything from RP to faction PvP, just depends on my mood I suppose. I started using scripting tools about 3 years into UO because my account was hacked and they deleted all my characters, so not wanting to retrain by hand I eventually found EasyUO. During that time I also found askchopper.com where I soon became a bug tester. Later I "retired" as a bug tester there on good terms to become a bug tester at hackedyourgame.com, but that is all ancient history I suppose. I've tried my hand a few times at scripting but it is not my cup of tea so I will apologize in saying I won't be contributing to the community in that way. However I do try to at least give feedback on the scripts I use. All in all I stay pretty quite on the boards unless I feel like I have something constructive to say. I look forward to getting to know the community here a little better.

-yucka

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »
thank you for the nice intro.

Welcome to SUO!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 02:31:51 PM »
If we all waited until we had something constructive to say this would be a pretty quiet place indeed! Jump in, get your feet wet, chat it up...there are a BUNCH of great ppl here and a ton to read and learn, welcome to SUO, and thanks for the intro!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline yuckaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • yucka has no influence.
  • Where's the Any Key?
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 02:40:04 PM »
Thank you both for the welcome!

-yucka

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 03:18:11 PM »
Hey!  Welcome to the site.  Thank you for the introduction!  There's a few HYG peeps that pop in from time to time.

Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: