; EUO version tested with: 1.5 69
; Shard OSI / FS:  FS (Alexandria) / OSI OK
; Revision Date:  14-Feb-07
; Public Release: 15-Dec-06
; Global variables:  none
; Purpose:
;   Use this script to search for a named item in:
;   1) A targeted container
;   2) All surrounding containers you have access to within 2 spaces.
;   3) Once you find them in a container, you can "keep" the item by having it moved into your pack. (drops on your paperdoll)
;   4) Instead of keeping the indivual items interactively, you can automatically collect every item found matching your criterion.
;   5) Use on a targeted vender; allowing purchasing of located items (thus allowing your to hunt though
;      those dreaded multi-bagged venders more easily for the specific item(s) you want.
;      (press next to continue once you buy)
;   6) After the completion of a search, the total number of items found matching your search criterion wil be displayed.
;   7) Search all vendors surrounding character to a specified radius.  Vendor shopping does not need to be a pain in the butt amy longer!
;   8) Summary of items found can be saved in HTML format to a user-specified filename.
;   9) File save shows a progress bytecount.  Files are saved in 2Kbyte chunks, so large files may take a while.
;
;   What makes this script so nice is that it will also the search all
; sub-containers within each main container. It will even search containers within sub-containers to any level.  (as close to recursion as EasyUO will get)
;
;  Additional features:
;    . Search for item intensities GREATER, LESS, or EQUAL to a specified value
;    . Search for up to 3 separate terms and intensities (and checkbox)
;    . Remembers the history of your last successful search criterion.  You
;      can scroll through the results and "Buy?" or "Keep" the items
;      you want.
;
; Menu designed with Menu Designer.
; v9 - release version
; v91 - fixed bug where search would hang if a number was one of the main search fields.  Now can search for things like powerscrolls of 110, 115, etc.
; v92 - fixed bug in item dragging when collecting items from containers and placing them in your main pack.
; v93 - made object drag now an exevent, no longer works with previous version of easyuo
; v94 - Added "Scan" feature that allows the user to search though
;       a vendors' inventory first before making a selection. Press the
;       "Next" or "Prev" buttons to sort through the summary.  Pressing "Buy" will
;       attempt to purchase the presently selected item.
; v95 - internal release adding GREATER-EQ and LESS-EQ
; v96 - . Multi-vendor searching with radius control, search through vendors or containers
;         when "Vendors?" is selected, container search is omitted.
;       . Remember container of object so it can be brought to front of display during review
;       . "Report All" feature will report everything found, and summarize it if selected.
;       . HTML output of everything found in last search to user-defined filename
;       . Automatic lag adjustment for container opening.  Reset upon script startup
;       . Fixed bug in intensity searching.  Now works correctly.
;
;       Note:  Get summary?  will automatically de-select Automatic collect? feature since they
;              both scan uninterrupted.
;
; Thanks to:
; DosX - OSI testing and suggested "Get Summary?" feature of 0.94
;============================================

--- End code ---

Tidus:
How can i make it so that it will search all my containers and write everything in it rather than searching for a specific item?

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=24.0

TrailMyx:
Just be sure to have "Report All", "Search Surrounding", "Search sub-containers" and "Get Summary" checked.

Tidus:
I have made a version to support XML.  If you guys want to try it here it is.

TrailMyx:
heh, I was going to recommend that you modify my HTML generator code, but you beat me to the punch!  Good job man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version