Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Inactive Submissions

Auto Item Buyer 3.5!

<< < (2/15) > >>

gen2000:

--- Quote from: Twinkle McNugget on October 22, 2009, 06:11:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: gen2000 on October 22, 2009, 05:27:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cerveza on October 22, 2009, 04:41:59 PM ---That's slick, thanks for the update.

--- End quote ---

;)

--- End quote ---

You know, I've been using a version of the old buyer that I modded because it wasn't buying out a vendor.  Was that a problem for you Gen?  The old one wouldn't work for me till I modded it to click a bunch of times on the buy menu.  It made it take longer, but it always bought out a vendor in a few trips. :)  I just made the time to recall shorter so it would check vendors a lot more. 

--- End quote ---

I just have it click x x d 2 times and it always works great for me

gen2000:

--- Quote from: Paulonius on October 22, 2009, 06:16:52 PM ---I gave it a try today to buy gems and and it was trying to sell to every vendor and didn't really work.  I will have to figure out what was going wrong.  

I have a modded version of your original that I use as well.

--- End quote ---

LOL! well I always expect some errors, nothing works perfect for everyone but damn.. that's a major problem huh?

I added some bulk order check right before i uploaded it and didn't give a test run, im sure that has something to do with it. i'll check it in a few mins

gen2000:
I forgot a pause, and also had an issue with a bulk order check causing it to try to sell instead of buy. fixed!

Had to do another update, had issues with ignoreitem reset (buggy!!) and the recalling sub..

Bagenholt:
Oh my lol I actualy was using your earlier script to inspire my own auto buyer on faction vendors.

gen2000:

--- Quote from: Bagenholt on October 22, 2009, 07:45:20 PM ---Oh my lol I actualy was using your earlier script to inspire my own auto buyer on faction vendors.

--- End quote ---

Nice, I put alot of new options in the new one.. hope to have all the bugs worked out in a few days.. already had to do a few updates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version