Author Topic: Tell me what is wrong here...  (Read 8177 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Tell me what is wrong here...
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 12:37:23 PM »
Well you have to remember that the #PROPERTY variable uses "spaces" instead of undeerscores.  So you really need to be looking for this:

Code: [Select]
set %cold Cold , #SPC , Damage , #SPC , 100

Property works reverse from the journal which uses "_" as spaces.

Thank you!  If this works, I will post my 4yr old holding a pic of "TM ROCKS!" lol
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 12:39:26 PM »
I feel an avatar coming on!  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 01:20:48 PM »
Tested, Works, Perfect, pic will be up soon as soon as I can get the munchkin to not be a prissy little creep.

Thank you TM, that has been bugging me for awhile now.  Now, all I need to do to do fire is the obvious.  And change words for other things like elemental slayer would be...

set %elementalslayer Elemental , #SPC , Slayer

Now, if this is as easy of an answer as the last one.  Is there a simple way to check for minimum values OR greater for my crafting script?  Example:

set %cold Cold , #SPC , Damage , #SPC , >= 80

or more specific...

set %HLD Hit , #SPC , Lower , #SPC , Defense , #SPC , >=51

Is that possible?  Or is there more specific addition in the code to evaluate numbers +/-?
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »
Yes it's possible,  but you'll have to split up the line itself.  So you'll want to determine the first part which is the attribute, and then the second part which is the intensity.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 01:46:11 PM »
Bingo .. i had forgotten about that.  Nice catch TM
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »
Yes it's possible,  but you'll have to split up the line itself.  So you'll want to determine the first part which is the attribute, and then the second part which is the intensity.

So like this?

set %HLD Hit , #SPC , Lower , #SPC , Defense
set %intensity >= 51

if %HLD in #property && %intensity in #property
     gosub StoreWeapon

Did I get that right?  Or will the %intensity scan for ANYTHING >=51 ?  If so, how do I get it to scan the same line of the property?
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2009, 02:40:57 PM »
Yes, but you'll have to parse out the intensity that's at the end of each attribute.  You have to strip off the percentage by hand; there's no automatic method for that.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009, 02:41:34 PM »
Bingo .. i had forgotten about that.  Nice catch TM

Yeh, that's one of those annoying inconsistencies.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2009, 02:45:41 PM »
Yes, but you'll have to parse out the intensity that's at the end of each attribute.  You have to strip off the percentage by hand; there's no automatic method for that.

Okay, we will wait till I am more adept for that, I have no clue how to do that, unless you feel like posting a detailed example with say Hit Life Leech 51+.  But that is not high on my priority list, when I make my armor script the uses powder of fort and imbuing, I will need to learn that.  But not now, but would be nice for reference later, but not a big deal.
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 03:02:35 PM »
Best I can tell you is to take a look at the CLAw; there's a routine in there that breaks everything up into attributes with leading intensities (100%), and trailing intensities.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 07:05:39 PM »
Look up the STR command and all its options. Thats how you do it.

str pos 
str del
str mid
etc

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: