Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Inactive Submissions

Cupids SA looter

<< < (2/3) > >>

Toptwo:

--- Quote from: cgeorgemo on November 23, 2009, 06:26:44 AM ---So this is Nilmer's looting script with new item types added and you've named it "Cupid's SA Looting"?

--- End quote ---

cgeorgemo, thanks for pointing this out, somehow I managed to not read this post ever...my bad!

Cerv, thanks for taking action!!

Endless Night:
Some people just dont understand plagerism at all.

Its ok to do what he done for his personal usage, and it would be ok to post heres a link to nilmers script <link> if you want it to loot sa items .. here is the mods you do...  <code mods> .. although it would be preferable if you just did that whole post in nilmers original thread and just make a post saying i outlined how to mod nilmers looting script in his thread here <link> if anyones interested.

But claiming someone elses work as your own and thinking its ok to just say thanks Nilmer for original scipt is a big no no  .. thats plagerism all the way,  and totally disrespectful on top of that..

-karma from me .. again i seem to rember -karma from your prior apperance as well.

NObama:
Bad form, sir!

Although, it does give me a good idea...anyone have the item id's for the SA ingredients?

:)

gen2000:
wow..

Masscre:
In the olden days plagerism = witch hunt.  This just proves we are becomeing a little more civilized .......   Na what the heck lets hang em !?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version