Author Topic: My Formal Introduction  (Read 2773 times)

Offline -RichTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • -Rich has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Formal Introduction
« on: December 11, 2009, 09:12:59 PM »
Hello All,

Most of the UO community knows me as Rich. My home shard is Napa, but as of late Napa has been a useless shard in my opinion, therefore the only shard I currently play is Pac. I do not play any free shards, only OSI. I have several playable templates, but currently my favorite is a Scribe Mage with mysticism. I think it is powerful if played right. I stumbled upon this site by a simple google search for something regarding uo. I clicked on it, thought this site looked very interesting, so I registered. I have liked what I've read so far. Looking forward to reading a lot more, and discussing with you all. Glad I found this place.  :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My Formal Introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 09:32:10 PM »
Thank you for your intro, and welcome to SUO. Yep, there is plenty to read here and a LOT of great ppl...so settle in, read, and hope to see you on the boards!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 09:33:36 PM »
Thanks for the nice intro, and welcome to the site!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 08:01:28 AM »
I'm an OSI guy too.  Welcome to the site and hope to see you on the boards!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 08:14:59 AM »
Hey there Rich. Lot's of OSI folks here.

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your UO playing!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 08:25:32 AM »
welcome rich ..  move back to pac thiers still a few peeps around on that shard myself included.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline biggoodjohn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • biggoodjohn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 03:21:10 PM »
lots of good stuff to search on here.  Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 06:36:28 AM »
Welcome to the site rich we have tons of info for someone to read and get up to date with in our forums and this could take weeks and months to read it all.  If you are looking for something specific abuse that search button it always helps me.

Tags: