Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 1799 times)

Offline zuuuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • zuuu is looked down upon.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings!
« on: February 04, 2010, 01:35:15 AM »
Hey guys

I have been an UO player since my elementary schooldays. Now I am in my mid 20s and still interested in the game. Back in the good old days I used to be a tamer/IDOC hunter, hah those good old times staying up late farming wyrms and camping idoc houses.

It was UO that started my addiction to fantasy related subjects, in which many years after I quit UO I pursues a career as a concept artist for MMORPG.

Though my career currently is at a stale due to lack of funding from my employer. I am playing UO just to be re-inspired. Hope to see you guys in game.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 04:34:09 AM »
Welcome to the site zuuu, there's a lot of stuff here to help you pass all of that extra time away! ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 04:58:15 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 05:31:00 AM »
Welcome to the site.  I have seen a few player of uo move onto game dev.  I wish you luck- hang in there.

Tags: