Author Topic: ter mur lumberjacking  (Read 5384 times)

Offline wagglerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • waggler has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
ter mur lumberjacking
« on: March 12, 2010, 07:48:56 AM »
can anyon ehelp me with   a mod to get the  lumberjacking scripts to work in ter mur.  i've tried the methods posted on euo  but  i dont have or cant find the  KR folder.  ifr some one could please   PM   the the instructions on how to do this.. thanks

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ter mur lumberjacking
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 07:54:17 AM »
Lumberjacking or mining or any other Tile Based actions do not work in Ter Mur

EUO needs to be modified in order for it to be able to read the tile information.  Only the people holding the source code to EUO can do this.  

Now if lumberjacking or mining is failing in Tram/fel/malas/LL/Tok   then you are missing some registry settings, and that can be fixed.

Not to be rude but this question has been asked and answered on every EUO board imaginable a 1000x. (try using the search)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline wagglerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • waggler has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 11:02:43 AM »
thanks..  i  had been told that    but  i kept reading all these psots on euo regarding the  copying of  registry codes...  i made one fo the changes and now my miners work fine in ter mur.. but absolutely no luck with lumberjacking...

thanks     EK

Offline BadManiac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BadManiac has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 05:35:27 PM »
I don't think it's possible to use tile scanning at all in Ter-Mur, no matter how many registry fixes you apply. EUO has to be internally updated to use the new map data, since it's a completely new map.

EUO staff are very aware of it. Hopefully they're working on it...

Offline Dude1598

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dude1598 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 06:28:52 PM »
12Times mining script works in Ter-Mur and I havent yet to found a lumberjacking script that will work.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 07:18:03 PM »
I have one, but I want to take a look at how 12x handled it all and use that instead of what I have.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 08:14:57 AM »
Any chance I can take a look at your jacking script Manwinc?  :) figured id ask

Offline Dude1598

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dude1598 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 09:36:19 AM »
I know you were talking about the script you have over at Easyuo Manwinc and you were saying that it takes alot more setup then your normal scripts. Was wondering if you could release it here ?

Offline smokinjoe26

• Activity:
    0%
  • smokinjoe26 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 12:12:59 PM »
i didn't have any luck with the tiles either.  did quite a bit of newbified experimentation with it.  then i ended up reading some of the posts like endless night's.  this still left me unable to target via tile.  i was able to make MWrecall miner script work with ter mur by simply adding in a "click x y" command in place of the pre-existing tile targeting (#ltargettile #tiletype #ltargetz #tilez).  i also had to mark my runes in specific locations according to what tree i want to jack.   ie my runes are all one tile west of every tree i jack.  i have not tried it with 2 runebooks yet but assume it will work.  i added in Janus' Drag & Drop Sub for dropping off all the items at the house when i recall home.

someone mentioned the lengthy setup required.  not sure if that is the case with this one.  granted all that stuff i said above is a bunch of work.  but look at the payoff.  it seems after you set it up once then you are good to go.

this was my most recent nebified project.  but it also just occurred to me ... i think i could add in use of uoassist.  has anyone else messed with this option? 

Scrripty

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 12:46:32 AM »
Just so everyone is aware, if you start learning to use OEUO, you can write a script that lumberjacks in Ter Mur easily... :)  Lumberjacking in oeuo works perfectly fine.

Offline smokinjoe26

• Activity:
    0%
  • smokinjoe26 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 06:12:52 AM »
awesome Twinkle McNugget.  the info is much appreciated.  i was looking at trying to figure some of that stuff out.  the tile recognition must be in place for termur on the open side?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 12:52:25 PM »
I wrote a Lumberjacker for Ter Mur ... its possible but a pain in the neck without tilescanning.  Just takes more inventive out of the box thinking. I never developed it enough for public release thow.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: