Author Topic: Publish 56!  (Read 6305 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Publish 56!
« on: October 22, 2008, 11:39:25 AM »
+1

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Publish 56!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 12:47:26 PM »
+1
Boy it looks like they FINALLY have gotten around to fixing some bugs too!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Blaze

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Blaze has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »
+1

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 03:33:34 PM »
+1
This one really looks like it's going to be alot of fun. ;D

700 MG patch I believe for UOKR client users so there should be all kinds of nifty stuff.

The greater Dragons going wild is BS in my opinion.  Hopefully the event material will bring out some people to check it out.

Also they're introducing some buffed faction items http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=447

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 05:35:07 PM »
+1
I think ive got 5 or 6k of silver piled up someplace... that should come in useful.

Annoying the nerfing of the smelting on the dead beetle now how am i going to smelt jeeze....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 07:45:03 PM »
+1
I didn't even know about that.  :-[

And Silver is going to skyrocket in value with the new faction items.  I have absolutely no silver might have to get back and learn PvP again.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 08:17:40 AM »
+1
get those whammys ready

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 12:07:22 PM »
+1
I'm all over it.   ;)

Much to my suprise it's now actually easier to solo Peerless with an endless supply of mana.

Fools!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 12:10:55 PM by Ultima »

Tags: