Author Topic: Snow's Spined Leather Farmer  (Read 84918 times)

Offline Thargorff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Thargorff has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Snow's Spined Leather Farmer
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2022, 06:54:10 AM »
hey @Gaderian, sorry was sick, didnt have much power to play anything. Anyhow, I checked, looks I am using the latest xx.xxA version. Possibly you are right , when the target wanders far away, script looses a target. One thing i noticed, it gets stuck in that casting loop over and over even if i try to go around and approach all target around. So, not sure if it means the target was killed but script didnt catch it because it was killed too far away.. The only was I can get this loop stopped is to restart the script or go into war mode and attack something. I love this little script, obviously needs some safeguards, and have to stay on top of it. I let it run usually if i do something else on separate client, otherwise cant leave afk for long. No many scripts out there with mage attack and recall for leather, thank you for checking it

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Snow's Spined Leather Farmer
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2022, 10:58:28 AM »
So in the version you are using, it either needs to keep close enough as the target wanders off or give up on it and move on to a new target.
Easiest solution is to pretend the target died when it wanders off. In the testtarget routine... there is a 'finditem ... G_22' or similar statement. It is looking for the last thing you were attacking and checking if it is more than 10 tiles from you. The 22 is 22 tiles. It will find it and assume it is alive, but doesn't move any closer to it when it is more than 10 tiles away.

Either change the "g_22" to "g_10" or add some kind of movement to get closer to the target. That should help.
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: