Author Topic: Fallout 3....  (Read 10135 times)

Offline coyan2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • coyan2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Fallout 3....
« on: November 10, 2008, 11:16:41 AM »
Well I got fallout 3 the other day, And fell in love right away... Very good game, Falls in line with the other fallout's and the FPS/RPG combination makes it a blast...

But.. Today I finished it.. BUMMERRRRRR....

Ok, gaming wise, If you follow the main story line, You are going to miss out on a ton of the game...

Thank god it moddable, as that will help in the replay ability of it very much, Just waiting on the publisher to get the SDK Out and that will make it a little easier.. I hope..

I plan on getting back into it and trying to finish other quests I had started before finishing up the story line quest.... Maybe go dark.. and evil... hehehe

Anyway,
Back to gaming..
Coy.

All American Drink, For an All American kind of Guy

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Fallout 3....
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 11:35:24 AM »
Man, I loved the first two games.  Talk about great ones.  But they were soooo long ago and I was wondering how the FPS adaption would work out.  Good I see.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: