Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Inactive Submissions

Simple quest turn-in for tinker tools. (Freeshard)

<< < (2/3) > >>

khusasci:
Hello all hope someone can help me.
 Several times I encountered this problem with the script does not recognize me the quest gump example in the following page the gumbo is constantly changing as if he saw the quest mhother

sub passit
gosub checkfull
set #lobjectid %npc
event macro 17 0
wait 15
contpos 0 0
call kalocr.txt getMLQInfo QuestOffer 0 0
wait 10
if  Mother in %1
{
gosub takeit
gosub makeit
gosub turnin
gosub lootit
I think this is part of the script manager but I do not understand what's wrong with the script in question is tinkerquest
 In addition, other scripts such as collection bod
 that use these descriptions to select an object does not recognize the difference

wait 5
   if boots in !Property && thigh notin !Property
   wait 5
   {
      set % . !Category 5
      set % . !Piece 7
      set % . !Hides 8
      set % . !Type TVI
      goto gbp_out
   }
  wait 5
   if  thigh boots in !Property && thigh in !Property
   wait 5
   {
      set % . !Category 5
      set % . !Piece 8
      set % . !Hides 10
      set % . !Type ZVI
      goto gbp_out
or this would serve to distinguish the boot from boot thing but when the script works the bod is not always realized differnza and boot with the bod thing boots
 How could I solve these problems?
 :-\

Cerveza:
Please keep all questions regarding a script in the thread for that script. Give the author a chance to see your issues. Chances are they already have a fix for you, but they may never see your issues unless you post in the script's thread.

Endless Night:

--- Quote from: Cerveza on March 03, 2011, 04:16:36 AM ---Please keep all questions regarding a script in the thread for that script. Give the author a chance to see your issues. Chances are they already have a fix for you, but they may never see your issues unless you post in the script's thread.

--- End quote ---

ditto from me.

12TimesOver:
Miaxi, have you had any input on this script yet? It's tough to find testers for free shards but I do see that it's been downloaded a few times. Just wondering how the development of this is going.

Let us know!

X

EDIT - Moving to Inactive Submissions

Chops:
it's not working for me, keeps going through all the quests but never picks the right one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version