Author Topic: Any Trekkies around??  (Read 7029 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Any Trekkies around??
« on: January 27, 2011, 02:38:18 PM »
This is about 25 years to late for me but is really nice.

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Any Trekkies around??
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 03:05:20 PM »
Dude.. this is really bad.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 03:07:33 PM »
Dude.. this is really bad.

Agreed.  Yes, I'm a Trek fan...but I think I just killed more brain cells watching that.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »
LOL. I just meant that there are actually girls now that know what star trek are and they actually like it.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 04:45:26 PM »
Heh!  Well that makes more sense.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 04:50:09 PM »
Now if 'Seven of Nine' were dancing around, she doesn't even have to sing, then that would be HAWT!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 05:51:18 PM »
Heck - I liked it - except she was way way to young for me (i wonder what her mom looks like?)

Offline milkdud

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • milkdud has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 11:05:29 AM »
I can't believe it took this long for Star Trek to become main stream. All it took was making a Star Trek movie with younger people in it. Patrick Stewart and William Shatner weren't exactly babe magnets... I think the trek uniforms are a bit off putting to most people, you can't dress up in public with them and feel good about yourself. Those girls work the uniforms pretty well though.
I love science fiction, toy boxes, and comic books.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 02:46:44 PM »
I can't believe it took this long for Star Trek to become main stream. All it took was making a Star Trek movie with younger people in it. Patrick Stewart and William Shatner weren't exactly babe magnets... I think the trek uniforms are a bit off putting to most people, you can't dress up in public with them and feel good about yourself. Those girls work the uniforms pretty well though.

I dont know I picked up a chick once while I was out wearing my blue spock colored uniform, but she did kind of turn out to be an escapee from a mental hospital. :)  So I guess it makes it hard for the normal person to blend in, but i have be known to wear cowboy boots with my spandex shorts out in public. lol.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 09:26:13 PM »
Nerdgasm.

Man, I'm so bummed I'm not getting to comic-con this year.  I thought, now that I'm in Cali, this would be the year I made it happen.

Darn ankle biters holding me back.

;)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 09:56:56 PM »
Nerdgasm.

Man, I'm so bummed I'm not getting to comic-con this year.  I thought, now that I'm in Cali, this would be the year I made it happen.

Darn ankle biters holding me back.

;)

Don't get me started on Comic Con this year.  Those boneheads messed  up the registration to the point where I finally gave up on it all.  At least I got to go last year.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 03:29:18 PM »
Don't get me started on Comic Con this year.  Those boneheads messed  up the registration to the point where I finally gave up on it all.  At least I got to go last year.

Ditto TM!  I spent hours on their website going back to it 15-20 minutes each time to find out, "Sorry the Registration Process is messed up. Our Apologies.  Please try again later...!"

Looks like unless I find tickets another way that this is the first time I won't be in the last 10 years...!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: