Author Topic: Hi all, I'm new here  (Read 2714 times)

Offline kalfordTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kalford has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi all, I'm new here
« on: February 05, 2011, 03:49:25 PM »
Hail and well meet. My name is Kalford, I'm a new meber just register here and want to introduce myself.
I have been playing uo on OSI shards since year 2000, mainly play on pacific and also venture into others west coast shards and asian shards. I mainly do pvm, not much pvp experience. Also like to try out different templates, house decoration and now into suit building with imbuing.

I am a big fan of ultima series, played all 9 of the series starting from Ultima I in the apple iie era. One day walk into EB game shop and saw UO:Ren on the shelf and bought it right away. Went home and install the game, and just can't stop playing till now, a good 10+ years. During these years I also try other mmo, Earth and Beyond by EA and Eve. Was good when it's still fresh, but really got tired with all the level grinding and repeated missions. The freedom in UO just not exist in other mmo in my opinion.

I have use EasyUO to do some scripting, mainly for resource gathering and skill training. Tried alot of scripts from the EasyUo site, I study them and sometimes make tweak to it. A few days ago when google for a script I found this site. Browse around the forum and found alot of goodies here, members are very helpful as well. So I would like to join and learn from you guys.

Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself. Hope to hear from you soon.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hi all, I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 03:52:38 PM »
All these great intros lately are refreshing to see.  Thanks and welcome.

Google is doing great things for us.  Finally Bing has indexed us (and that took about 2 years.)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 03:57:36 PM »
Welcome to the site kalford, and thank you for the intro!  Great to see another Pac player around!

Agreed TM!!  There has surely been an influx of good intros as of late.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 04:04:53 PM »
Welcome

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 04:59:08 PM »
we certainly have a special selection of scripts here.  thx for the intro and welcome to the site

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 05:00:03 PM »
All these great intros lately are refreshing to see.  Thanks and welcome.

Google is doing great things for us.  Finally Bing has indexed us (and that took about 2 years.)

I heard a story on the radio that Google create a test search for random numbers, into there search and it would always pull up this one website.  a few hours later Bing would report the same website.... makes you think HMMM?

Offline Mac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mac has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 05:20:29 PM »
 :o Welcome Kalford  :o       *Wildly Flipping through pages of fantastic scripts*

Sure is encouraging for me, I am new to this site as well.   Nice to see others coming in at the same time.
Certainly the flow of new members credits this site's Admin, Members and reputation.

Tags: