Author Topic: My TV should be delivered soon...  (Read 6860 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: My TV should be delivered soon...
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 06:42:08 AM »
My buddy just got a new tv, got me thinking about this post.

It was the end of February when we got the 55', and football was over for the season. Watched the first pre season game (Seahawks at Chargers) and actually saw the game in HD. WOW.

We almost never leave the HDTV channels anymore. I have like 500 channels of stuff and only even browse the 50 or so HD channels.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My TV should be delivered soon...
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 06:47:36 AM »
HD football is awesome!  Welcome to the club:)

We are talking to a contractor this weekend about building our next home.  The basement is going to be crazy with a big screen on each wall in the man's cave area.  Pool table and bar with TVs all over... I can't wait!!

Tags: