Author Topic: Lugz Barb Leather Getter  (Read 33003 times)

Offline UoLugnutzTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Lugz Barb Leather Getter
« on: May 10, 2011, 01:03:57 PM »
+1
Just a quick script I wrote to collect Barbed Leather and Gold. It can be easily modified to hunt other monsters and other items to loot. It is currently set to hunt White Wyrms in Ice Dungeon and loot leather and gold. Just walk to the location you want to start at and hit play. Script will remember the start location and return to the same spot after every kill. I find it handy this way to stop from wandering off. Script is written for a Sampire template and has a basic healer but no cure poison option. This is my first script posted so be gentle :)
The BOS sub will now recharge if powder in pack. I find it takes about an hour to burn 30 charges on a BOS and should get you around 100k and 4-5k in Barbed leather. This is based on hunting in FEL. Script will now use Sacred Journey and bank loot.
If people find this script helpful I can modify it to be more user friendly. Just post suggestions and Ill see what I can do

Instructions:

- Bag of sending needed or Sacred Journey and Bank dump option now
- Must use Butcher War Cleaver as a bladed weapon. No other balde set
- Run to hunt spot and hit play and begin ownage (again pre set to Ice Dungeon spawn and farm White Wryms). MUST START SCRIPT AT HUNTING LOCATION!
- Must do some minor set up to use now. Set rune book id, rune locations in book and Bos_option true or false
- Updated to Version 2.5 Sept 7/11
Code: [Select]
;============================================
; Script Name: One Spot Hunter
; Author: Lugnut
; Version: 2.5
; Client Tested with:
; EUO version tested with: 1.50 (199)
; Shard: EAMythic
; Revision Date: Sept 5/2011
; Purpose: To hunt an area with out leaving a defined location. Current set up to farm Barbed Leather
; and gold only hunting White Wyrms in Ice Dungeon sending loot by BOS
; Thanks to Twinkle McNugget for his Buff Bar Scanner used in this script! Its awesome!
; Thanks to TM and the whole SUO Crew for suggestions to get me started, tutorials and being helpful to the Newbs!
; Thanks to Cheffe and EasyUo
; Thanks to TM and his ScriptUo Utility. Its awesome!
; Thanks to TM and his TM's Runebook, Adv Journal Scan & Persistent Variable Subs
;
;UPDATES
;
;Aug 30/11 - Version 2.3 released
;
;-updated buff scanner with timers for better efficiency with the help of Twinkle McNugget
;-cleaned up healing sub a little. Still more clean up to do in later versions
;
;Sept 1/11 - Version 2.4 released
;
;-adjusted timers to be more efficient.
;-added a quick evade to heal sub. Cleaned up some more code
;-updated BOS sub to recharge with powder of translocation
;
;Sept 5/11 - Version 2.5 released
;
;-all timers should be working now (I hope)
;-still cleaning up more code. And yes will choose a standard font.
;-added a drop sub for spined leather. Looting the odd snake would mess up the weight and not
;worth burning a BOS charge on the few spined leather looted
;
;Sept 15/11 - version 2.6 released
;
;- added a banking option in set up thanks to TM's Runebook, Adv Journal Scan & Persistent Variable Subs
;- added a user set up section to be edited before starting
;
;USER MUST SET UP BEFORE STARTING
;
Set %Bos_Option xxxxx   ; #true for using BOS and #false for Bank
Set %Rune_Book xxxxxx   ; set id of rune book with hunting spot and bank inside here
Set %Travel SJ
Set %Hunt_Rune1 x       ;Set the rune number in book of hunting spot to return to
Set %Bank_Rune1 x       ;Set the rune number in book of the bank. Must land withen reach of a banker
SET %KILLS QE_DJ_TE_OJ_JB_TH_IB_SB_KD_RE_BJ_NE_IE_BI_HE_IAB_VI_TZ ; add other monsters to hunt here
SET %LOOT JJG_EEG_POF_LZF_YCHB_KZGB_AXS_TWS_UWS_VWS_ZWS_GXS_BVJ_GVF_EVF_VUF_FVF_RVF_HVF_OVF_BVF_UVF ; add aditional items to loot here. Set to Hides/Gems/Gold
SET %CAST_HEAL ( #MAXHITS - 25 ) ; adjust when to heal here
SET %HIDE_AMOUNT 300 ; total amount of hides to send via BOS
SET %GOLD_AMOUNT 15000  ; total amount of gold to send via BOS
Set %Bank_Bag xxxxxxx   ; set to id of container in bank
=============================================

Posted an updated BETA version!
Please posts problems. Also looking on feedback on the healing sub on when to use what.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Lugz Barbed Leather GetterV2.6 updated.txt
Lugz Barbed Leather GetterV2.7 Beta.txt
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 04:00:22 AM by UoLugnutz »

Offline b@ndito

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • b@ndito has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
Re: Lugz Barb Leather Getter
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 07:36:14 AM »
+1
as a first script, nice work.

i started learning euo writing a script like  this too ^.^
since it's not a complex script failsafes are not much needed, you could develop the script on casting sampire spells and item evaluating (you could pick BM's item evaluator as it needs a simple call #finditem).

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 01:02:22 PM »
+1
as a first script, nice work.

Thanks you!
My next update will be to rip out a lot of my subs and add ones already posted since they are a lot more stable. And as you said ill add more generic fighting stuff in so it is not so specific to one fighting style or monster.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 06:28:35 AM »
+1
So, 9 downloads - anyone have an opportunity to test this yet that can give some feedback?

Thanks!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 05:06:21 PM »
+1
Updated to Version 2.5

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 07:39:39 AM »
+1
Any suggestions on a good location to run this?  I just completed a new sampire build and have no troubles giving it a shot to test it out.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 08:53:59 AM »
+1
Any suggestions on a good location to run this?  I just completed a new sampire build and have no troubles giving it a shot to test it out.

It is set up to run in Ice Dungeon at White Wyrm Spawn by default. I always run it Fel on my shard for double resources. Far NE corner is location in there. Let me know how it works

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 06:17:24 PM »
+1
Very nice work.  I set up and ran this in Ice Dungeon Tram versus Fel.  I didn't keep track of the exact amount of gold it collected but in 1 hour it collected 1260 barber leather (Trammel).  The script itself ran flawlessly.  

I am going to run this in Destard to see how it performs next.

Oh... You might want to mention in the setup of the script that it requires the Butcher's War Cleave.  I couldn't figure out what blade it needed until I made one and got the ID from it to confirm.  Just a thought.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 06:18:58 PM by Goliath »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 06:40:46 PM »
+1
Very nice work.  I set up and ran this in Ice Dungeon Tram versus Fel.  I didn't keep track of the exact amount of gold it collected but in 1 hour it collected 1260 barber leather (Trammel).  The script itself ran flawlessly.  

I am going to run this in Destard to see how it performs next.

Oh... You might want to mention in the setup of the script that it requires the Butcher's War Cleave.  I couldn't figure out what blade it needed until I made one and got the ID from it to confirm.  Just a thought.
Thanks for the feed back! Fel would have got you 2500 hides per hour  ;)
I will make it clear on what blade is needed as suggested. Glad there was no issues. Let me know how Destard works and any suggestions to make better for you. If you hunt Wyverns there too horned leather will need to be added. If you need horned leather I've ran this script at wyvern island in T2A and cleaned up there too.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 06:43:02 PM »
+1
Hehe - on my shard, Fel would have gotten you dead long before 2500 hides.  Also, you can modify the script to recall out in Tram, no?  BOS seems expensive.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 07:00:39 PM »
+1
Hehe - on my shard, Fel would have gotten you dead long before 2500 hides.  Also, you can modify the script to recall out in Tram, no?  BOS seems expensive.

I can count on one hand how many times I ve been pk'd on Cats and have over 1 million barbed hides and I sure can add a recall sub easy enough. Remind me not to play on your shard too :)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 09:09:14 PM »
+1

I can count on one hand how many times I ve been pk'd on Cats and have over 1 million barbed hides and I sure can add a recall sub easy enough. Remind me not to play on your shard too :)

I thank you for the invitation, kind sir!  :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 12:46:54 PM »
+1

I thank you for the invitation, kind sir!  :)
Updated to Version 2.6 with bank option to hunt in Trammel so NObama won't peekay me!

Offline blazehammer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • blazehammer has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 09:02:27 AM »
+1
been using this script for last few days and its great got over 100k barbed leather and it works great with my sampire i just got to remember to keep myself full of food. thanks for script
 ;)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 11:37:36 AM »
+1
been using this script for last few days and its great got over 100k barbed leather and it works great with my sampire i just got to remember to keep myself full of food. thanks for script
 ;)

Glad you like it! I actually have a better version for healing and stability ill need to dig out and post. Its more of a general Sampire Hunter that can be used other places. Never updated as there didn't seem to be much interest at the time. Been stuck away from UO for a bit but ill see if I can get some extra time and post another version for you

Tags: