Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Inactive Submissions

TheReapers Mace and Shield Donator - Get some funky glasses today!

(1/12) > >>

The Reaper:
This script makes bucklers at your house and takes them to brit library to hand them in.

Been tested, managed to get 25k points all by itself, so I'm letting you lot loose on it.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Will be adding a menu box to keep track of what you've used etc, but I don't really have time right now. ATM, it works, that's all that matters.

Small note, you'll be needing about 900,000 plain ingots!!!!!!!!

Updated to Version 2.0 - NOW HAS GATE SUPPORT, GO GO GIMLET!!
Updated to version 1.1 to remove 1 or 2 bugs, should now make smiths hammers instead of tinker tools when your lagging :S

Still to do:
- Add a menu interface - DONE
- Add gate travel - DONE

Canuker:
I'll give it look over....sounds nifty.

NObama:
Someone calculated long ago that it's actually cheaper to buy the bucklers.  However, that assumes one doesn't already have an endless supply of scripted iron.  This script neatly gets around the possibility of getting caught while purchasing, too.

Thank you for the contribution!

gimlet:
Nice - Does it support gate?

The Reaper:
Bucklers are 50g each, Spewy's Runebook Miner makes ingots free :P Sorry 12x but your mining script don't work on my freeshard :(

And gimlet, sorry mate, nope. I really need to get TM's travel subs into my scripts for ya :S

The main problem with this process is that in 1hour I've used 30k ingots, so your looking at 30 hours of continuous scripting for one pair of glasses. Not to mention the week of scripting for the ingots.

Although, you can sell the rarer ingots ofc.

I'll look into TM's travel subs soon, I promise :P Been too busy with IRL :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version