Author Topic: heyyyyy people added on  (Read 2156 times)

Offline zoot55Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zoot55 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
heyyyyy people added on
« on: July 30, 2011, 04:40:26 PM »
i am a returning player from a 12 year brake i played i havent played sens 1999 and laot has changed sens then in uo. but i am wiling to learning all the new stuff and i think im getting back into the game again :P i have 2 main toon right now one is a mage tamer and one is a t map hunter i just got my first keep one week ago and im thrilled about it i just got my self a new keep ingame and im starting to relize im a pack rat holding on to everything i get my hands on. my objective in the game right now is to buy a castle.
i am also a buyer and a seller people are telling me that im turning out to be a sales man because im always trying to get a deal and then make a profete. one of the thing i am missing form the old uo is when u could have a bounty on someone head id love going and find that person.but i did find a good guild in game the first few days i waz in there and am happy to have lots to people to talk to abou the good old days and the new things that are comeing out  i hope to meet new people on here and start learning more about the game.  and more about scripting with yalls help plz and thanks :))))

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: heyyyyy people added on
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 04:49:47 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 04:50:22 PM »
Welcome to SUO, enjoy your stay, and dont be shy!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline zoot55Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zoot55 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 04:52:12 PM »
lol thanks for the warm welcome and ill try not to be :)

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 05:37:24 AM »
Much welcomeness is be sent yur wayz!!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 06:02:33 AM »
Welcome to the site.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 07:31:33 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: