Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Character skill advancement

Guadah's Multiskill Trainer

(1/14) > >>

Guadah:

--- Code: ---; #########################################################
; Script Name: Guadah's Multi-Skill Trainer (Super Bob!)
; Author: Guadah
; Version: 3.2.5 (Fixed Poisoning Sub)
; Client Tested with: EA 7.0.16.3 (Patch 53)
; EUO version tested with: 1.5 Version 199
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI Servers
; Revision Date: 08-25-2011
; Public Release: 10-12-2007
; Global Variables Used:
; Purpose: To Train a Varity of Skills from 25.0 to 120.0
;          w/ Smart Casting Adjuster & Tracking Menu
; #########################################################
--- End code ---

Title: Guadah's Multi-skill Trainer aka Super Bob!

Current Version(s): Approved: v3.2.5
Beta: None at this time

Special Thanks:
* TrailMyx Advanced Journal Scan, Advice & Support
* Nilmer Everything Sub
* Snicker Skill Tracking (base codework)

Purpose: Skill Training

Skill(s) Trained:

* Anatomy
* Animal Lore
* Arms Lore
* Bushido
* Camping
* Cartography
* Chivalry
* Detect Hidden
* Discordance
* Evaluating Intelligence
* Healing
* Herding
* Hiding
* Magery
* Meditation
* Musicianship
* Necromancy
* Ninjitsu
* Peacemaking
* Poisoning
* Provocation
* Spirit Speak
* Stealth
* Tracking
Set-up Difficulty: None - Minimal

Comments:
This script is designed to work up a variety of skills, with one easy to run script. I have gone to great efforts to make this a click'n'play script, as I do with all my scripts. As you select a skill from the pull down menu, you will get a display screen in the menu that gives you a detailed report on what will be needed for each skill prior to clicking play.

I have placed a ton of fail-safe's into this Script. If your skill is pointed down, it will ask if you want it turned up, and do it for you.  In many cases if you do not have at least 25.0, it will ask you to head to an NPC and train at least 25.0 skill, also will save time training. I have gone to the extreme on each skill, to ensure that you are performing at the maximum ability training, within reason. During this Multi-skill trainer, I will RARELY update with bugs that come and go, so this script will be stable and steady. You will see standalone trainers that will use the flirty bugs for speedy training. Bob will display a ton of information for you to view while your training, eye candy as I call it just for viewing pleasure. Generally I display Starting Skill, Current Skill, # of Gains, Last Gain Time, Training Time, Cost of Training and a live updating Script Status. Depending on the skill training I may or may not display more or less.

This script displays the Skill Images on each menu. This is NOT required, but does give the script a nice display for cosmetic reasons only. To display the images, download skill_images.zip. Unzip the folder and drop it into your EasyUO Folder. SuperBob (Multi-skill Trainer) MUST be in your upper most EasyUO folder as well.

EasyUO/Guadahs Multi-skill Trainer.euo
EasyUO/skill_images/

_C2_:
Look who is back in action!  Did you update all of these skills? 
good grief...hehe

MeWonUo:
Hah!!  Bob is my friend..  He's been by my side for a very long time now. :D

Thanks a lot for putting it together, Guadah.  It really is an impressive utility.

enrod:
Thanks for the contribution Guadah, I can honestly say i've used your multi-skill trainer MANY times  :)

Guadah:
Glad to be back, makes me smile when I hear people say they have used the trainer.  I've updated Magery, Eval, Chiv, Ninjitsu, Bushido and have added Cartography in the past 2 weeks.  All should be working smoothly, but if anything happens after this patch we got today, I'll make sure I fix them up.

I'm going to be working on Lockpicking tomorrow, so of course I'll write a script for it, then add it to the Multi-trainer as well.  Need to fix my Alchemy Assistant, but have to wait until I can apply my High Sea's code... which was suppose to be on the 11th (looks at calendar).  I was thinking of just making an "Crafter's Assistant" that will make frequently crafted items.  Kegs, Bola's etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version