Author Topic: Iceflims  (Read 4442 times)

Offline GuadahTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Guadah has no influence.
  • Who farted?!
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • L%N Website
Iceflims
« on: August 15, 2011, 10:05:01 AM »

What is Icefilms?
www.icefilms.info It's a website that hosts links to TV Shows and Movies for Streaming and Download.  All shows are watched ON Iceflims, so you never have to visit another website to watch what you are looking for.

How do I use Icefilms?
You have to download the DivX Player and Audio Codex.  If I'm not mistaken you'll need GreaseMonkey (Firefox addon) to install the codex.  After you have both, just go to Icefilms.info and look for the TV Show or Movie you want to watch.  Click on a Source, then click Play.

I don't want to go to Prison and be treated like a sex slave, Is this illegal?
Downloading a movie is illegal if you have never purchased the movie.  However if you have purchased the movie, even if on VHS, you have rights to watch that movie, no matter how you wish.  So you can download a movie you have purchased, without fear of becoming Bubba's boy-toy.  Streaming movies is a grey area.  As far as I know, there is no hard record of your IP Address when you stream a movie, so it is a matter of personal opinion.

I hate bootleg.  What kind of quality does this website have?
95% of the shows you'll find are CD Quality. 4.99% are High Def and .01% are R5 (or similar quality to a Screener).  There are no Boot-leg copies of any TV Shows or Movies.

Virus's, Trojans and other Malware
I have been using Icefilms for around 3 years and have never received a virus that I am aware of.  I rarely download a movie, but streaming does not protect you fully either.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Who farted?!
    • View Profile
    • L%N Website
Re: Iceflims
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 10:05:35 AM »
My name is Guadah and I approve of this message.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 10:27:17 AM »
You made a friend of mine very happy.. he hates German languanges as German guy in Television. So he only watching english series;)

• Activity:
    0%
  • Who farted?!
    • View Profile
    • L%N Website
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 10:41:07 AM »
It's easily one of my favorites websites.  I go back and watch OLD TV shows sometimes, just for SnG's.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Who farted?!
    • View Profile
    • L%N Website
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 08:41:45 AM »
Something happened to their servers, I think they lost service with GoDaddy so they are transferring stuff to a new host & server.  Probably going to take a long time, however... if you are still looking to watch things you have two options.

Older shows you can still get to at Icefilms, but you have to use "vds.icefilms.info" instead of www.icefilms.info.  This will get you to the sources, but you'll have to follow the links to megaupload (the file hosting site), I've just finished watching season 7 of scrubs myself.

One of the administrators of icefilms started a free forum to use in the meantime for new links.

http://icefilms.freeforums.org

They have the last week's of shows linked there, again you'll just have to watch it via megaupload, but the quality is still the same.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 12:18:59 PM »
I'll be interested to check this out once they get back on their feet.

Tags: